- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development, Government of Nepal: Agriculture is the major sector of Nepalese economy. It provides employment opportunities to 66 percent of the total population and contributes about 33 percent in the GDP. Therefore, the development of agriculture and livestock sector is key for the development of national economy. The ministry bears overall responsibility for the growth and development of agriculture sector.
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC): The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) is the agency for international cooperation of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA). The SDC is responsible for the overall coordination with other federal authorities of development and cooperation with Eastern Europe as well as for humanitarian aid delivered by the Swiss Confederation.
- Market Development Forum Nepal (MDFN): MDFN has been formed to enable like-minded development practitioners to share knowledge and experience, and to learn about new ideas for pro-poor market development. The forum will be a learning platform which is informed by evidence based and hands-on experience.
- The Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED): People around the world prefer the dignity of working their own way out of poverty, rather than depending on charity. The private sector can generate the jobs and economic opportunities that enable people to do that. Donors are therefore increasingly placing private sector development (PSD) and engagement at the heart of their work. The Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (DCED) enhances these efforts by sharing information about what works – based on practical experience and evidence on results.
- Building Effective and Accessible Markets (BEAM Exchange): The BEAM Exchange - in partnership with the DCED - is a platform for knowledge exchange and learning about the role of markets in poverty reduction.